A List Of Original Essay Topics On Dystopian Literature
There are many different areas of literature, and students will generally have to study several of these different areas as part of their education. For example, it is possible to study about dystopian literature, often as part of an English literature course.
Essentially, dystopian literature involves fictional works that examine society in a negative way. In fact, there are generally various things that will run through dystopian literature, such as widespread poverty, oppression, social problems, and a wide range of other factors, many of which may even be frightening to consider.
There are some prominent works in the dystopian literature genre, such as 1984 by George Orwell, which students will often study at some point during the education, often in their teens. As a result, students will often be required to write an essay based on dystopian literature, in some way.
If you have been asked to write a piece of work based on dystopian literature then you may be wondering what topics you can use for your work. Of course, whilst you may want to be as original as possible, there is only so much that you can do to try and make your title unique. Nevertheless, even if your title isn’t completely original, it is still possible to try and examine things in as unique a way as possible. Therefore, you do not need to worry so much that your title isn’t completely unique, just try and ensure that you avoid any of the common topics that you might see with other papers.
To give you some ideas of topics that you can use, the following is a list of suggestions.
- Describe the influence that Gulliver’s Travels has had on dystopian literature
- Discuss the history of dystopian literature
- What influence technological changes since the 19th century have had on the genre of dystopian literature
- Describe the use of religion in novels belonging to the dystopian literature genre
- Compare and contrast A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley with 1984 by George Orwell
- With reference to 1984 by George Orwell, how accurate has dystopian literature predicted the future?
- Compare and contrast utopian literature with dystopian literature
- Discuss the main characters contained within Anthony Burgess’ A Clockwork Orange
- Compare and contrast the works of Island and A Brave New World, both of which were written by Aldous Huxley
- Outline and discuss the use of dystopian literature in novels of the 21st century
- Write an esay for me
- Write an essay for me
- Expository essay samples
- US history samples
- Writing about soccer
- Essay about a friend
- Narrative essays samples
- Writing about guns
- How to hire a writer
- Essay on divorce
- Free college papers
- Essay writing services
- How to buy essays online
- Persuasive essay tips
- Descriptive essay writing
- Writing about violence
- Creating an essay thesis