College Essay Prompts: 24 Questions To Investigate
As a college student, you will often be required to write essays on a variety of topics and you will usually be assigned what to write about. However, if you are lucky to choose the topic on your own, consider the following interesting and thought-provoking essay prompts to choose from:
- Rules are important in everyone’s life. What are your personal rules?
- Do you have a book, movie, or song that affected your life and completely changed your world outlook?
- Are you a risky person or would you rather play safe? What are the factors that influence this choice?
- In your essay, think about any experience from the past when you failed to achieve a particular goal. What lessons did you learn from this negative life experience?
- What do you plan to do in five years?
- Do you regret any decisions or events from your past? How do you think your life would have changed if you had taken a different path?
- Do you have a unique skill or talent that makes you special and differentiates from other people? What is it?
- If you could turn into an animal or bird for a day, what would it be and why?
- How do the people around you influence your character and behavior?
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- Have you ever been taught a lesson by a child? What was the lesson?
- What are the qualities of a good friend? Are you a good friend?
- What is the most negative invention ever made? Why?
- What country would you like to visit in the near future? Why?
- Have you ever been in an unusual place? Why do you consider it to be unusual?
- Have you ever met a person who is hard to forget? Who was it?
- Is there anything that you really want to get? Why is this thing so important for you?
- Do you believe in fate? Give your reasons in your essay.
- Do you have a life goal? How are you going to accomplish it?
- Have you ever had to make a difficult choice? Why was it difficult?
- What are the qualities of a good leader? Are you a leader? If not, why?
- Why do adults play games?
- What is the problem that doesn’t receive enough attention in your community?
- Is there anything you are very much afraid of? What are the reasons for this fear?
- Write an esay for me
- Write an essay for me
- Expository essay samples
- US history samples
- Writing about soccer
- Essay about a friend
- Narrative essays samples
- Writing about guns
- How to hire a writer
- Essay on divorce
- Free college papers
- Essay writing services
- How to buy essays online
- Persuasive essay tips
- Descriptive essay writing
- Writing about violence
- Creating an essay thesis
Good essay writing service for college students.