19 Controversial Essay Topics About Jobs And Unemployment
Coming up with a good essay topic about jobs and unemployment is important in writing a great assignment that is interesting and leaves a lasting impression. Sometimes it’s a good idea to choose something out of the box – something that might be considered controversial. We’ve come up with a list of 19 controversial essay topics for your consideration:
- Do you think that people on unemployment should face stricter qualification criteria (such as drug testing) when receiving benefits beyond a certain period?
- Should unemployed workers be forced to take mandatory resume writing and job interview courses and receive certification before receiving benefits?
- Do you think that people who are on disability should get unemployment benefits as well or should the two be independent?
- How has job growth in certain sectors affected the unemployment rate in the United States?
- How effective would implementing a resume writing and interview course be as required course in high school and college be on employment?
- Resume writing is a skill that very few possess as a result of only having to craft documents every few years. Should employers require their employees to update documents?
- How do recessions affect the unemployment rate in the United States and should the government do more to create jobs?
- Do you think that technology has made looking for and applying for jobs easier or has it made it more complex for the average person?
- Do background checks do more harm or good for the nation’s economy when it comes to finding the most qualified job seeker?
- Do you think that people who are unemployed should apply for public service jobs that many other are unwilling to apply for?
- How have applicant tracking systems made it more challenging for job seekers to get their foot in the door when it comes to seeking employment?
- Which are the fastest growing job industries and are students in high school and college prepared to join these industries?
- Should criminal background checks be made mandatory for all job positions regarding of degree of risk or industry?
- Should people receiving unemployment benefits be held to stricter financial reporting when it comes to paying taxes?
- What are the biggest reasons for the steady fall of the unemployment rate in the United States over the last decade?
- Do you traditional core classes in both high school and college should be de-funded as a result of employers seeking more practical skills related to technology and business?
- Do you believe that current laws and policies protecting employees from discrimination are being abused by employees who have performed poorly at their jobs and have been let go?
- What are the biggest challenges faced by employers who are unable to conduct a thorough criminal background check on potential candidates at low risk positions?
- Should people who have received unemployment benefits be forced to payback those benefits in the future as a means to lessen the tax burden of others?
- Write an esay for me
- Write an essay for me
- Expository essay samples
- US history samples
- Writing about soccer
- Essay about a friend
- Narrative essays samples
- Writing about guns
- How to hire a writer
- Essay on divorce
- Free college papers
- Essay writing services
- How to buy essays online
- Persuasive essay tips
- Descriptive essay writing
- Writing about violence
- Creating an essay thesis
Get your essay written - visit http://myessaygeek.com/ - online essay writers for hire.
Professional essay writers - http://writemyessayz.com - get your essay written.
Need help with essay? Vistit myessaywritten.com and order custom written essay online.
Essay 4 me - good essay writing service for college students.